Resources » Delhi Education guide » Admission 2013-2014
Delhi University B.ED Admission 2013 notification, application form & admission details
Delhi University is inviting applications for admission to B.ED courses offered by the Delhi University affiliated college. To know more about Delhi University B.ED Admission 2013 admission procedure, important details and other important information please read the following article.
Central Institute of Education, Delhi university is inviting applications for admission to B.Ed Programme offered by the following institutes and colleges affiliated to University of Delhi.
• Department of Education, Central Institute of Education, University of Delhi- 33, Chhatra Marg, Delhi-07
• Maharishi Valmiki College of Education Delhi(MVCOE), Geeta Colony, Delhi-31
• Lady Irwin College, New Delhi,Sikandra Road, Delhi 110001, only for B.Ed. in Home Science (please contact the college directly for admission)
• Shyama Prasad Mukherji College (SPMC), University of Delhi
Delhi University B.ED Admission 2013 eligibility criteria
To apply for Delhi University B.ED Admission 2013 candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree or any other qualification recognised equivalent thereto from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or 11+2+2 pattern, or with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern.
Candidates having Master's Degree or any other qualification recognised equivalent thereto from a recognised university in any with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate can also apply.
How to apply for Delhi University B.ED Admission 2013
Application forms can be obtained from the following branches of State Bank of India: North Campus, Delhi University, Prashant Vihar, Gargi College, Siri Fort Road, Sector 11 Dwarka, Shahdara and B-Block, Connaught Place
Same can also be obtained by post only form Central Institute of Education, Delhi university on sending a Demand Draft of Rs. 450/- for general category and Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PH category as Application Fee in the favour registrar University of Delhi.
Please submit the duly filled application form at the three centers mentioned below on or before Monday, May 27, 2013.
• CIE Department of Education, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007
• MV College of Education, Opposite Block – 9, Geeta Colony, Delhi – 110 031
• Shyama Prasad Mukherji College, Punjabi Bagh (West), New Delhi – 110 026
Selection procedure: Selection of candidate will be made on the basis of Entrance examination followed by the personal interview; admission will be made strictly on the basis of the candidate communication skill.
Delhi University B.Ed Admission 2013 Important dates
- Sale of application form for Delhi University B.ED Admission 2013 will starts from Wednesday, May 15, 2013
- Last date to apply for Delhi University B.ED Admission 2013 is Monday, May 27, 2013
- Delhi University B.ED Admission 2013 entrance test date: Sunday, June 16, 2013
For more information about Delhi University B.ED Admission 2013 please visit the Central Institute of Education, Delhi university website.
Read related articles: Delhi University B.ED Admission 2012 Delhi university Admission 2012
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Return to Article Index
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...