DU Admission 2012-2013 Undergraduate courses Forms Cut off List
Delhi University (DU) admission schedule 2012-2013
DU for its undergraduate courses for the 2012-13 academic session is expected to commence in the third week of July 2012.
The DU admission process for undergraduate course and sales of Admission forms is likely to begin at the end of May 2011 and will continue till July first week.
Depending on the availability of seats, the last date for admission can be extended till first week of August. The OBC quota has been implemented in DU Admission therefore the conversion of vacant OBC seats to general ones will be done by Mid August.
The common pre-admission forms for DU Admission 2012-2013 is likely to be available at 16 designated centres for Rs 50. The forms for DU Admission 2012-2013 are not available online and you cannot even order or submit the forms by post.
For DU Admission 2012-2013 in first year there is no minimum age bar for undergraduate courses. All DU colleges barring St Stephen's College Delhi and Jesus & Mary College Delhi accept the common pre-admission form.
For admission through ECA in DU Admission 2012-2013 and DU admission 2012-13 in sports quota, candidates need to apply on separate forms of individual colleges
The Sports trials for sports quota DU Admission 2012-2013 will be conducted by the university and not individual colleges.
DU Admission 2012-2013 will give 75% weightage for certificates and the remaining 25% for performance in the sports trial.
DU Admission 2012-2013 ECA trials will be conducted by individual colleges. Candidates are required to submit different forms to apply for CATE for admission in BA (honours) English. The forms for this will be available in 17 colleges where admission is sought.
For applying in professional colleges the candidates need to contact individual colleges. Some of the courses for DU Admission 2012-2013 are journalism, BMMMC, biomedical sciences, home science.
For hostel facilities the candidates need to contact the individual college. DU Admission 2012-2013 does not ensure admission in the hostel.
Helpline Numbers DU Admission 2012-2013
• DU North Campus Admission Helpline - 27662507, 27662508
• DU South Campus Admission Helpline24119832, 24114634
Important Dates DU Admission 2012-2013
Sale, receipt of common pre-admission forms
• Last week of May (Tentative)
• From 10am to 1pm
First Cut-off List DU Admission 2012-2013
Third week of June (Tentative) Day colleges at 10am; evening colleges at 4pm
Admission and Payment of Fees
Fourth week of June (Tentative) (up to 1pm for day colleges and 4-7pm for evening colleges, excluding Sunday)
Second Cut-off List DU Admission 2012-2013
Fourth week of June (Tentative) (at 10am)
Admission and Payment of Fees
Last week of June (up to 1pm)
Third Cut-off List DU Admission 2012-2013
July first week: (at 10am)
Admission and Payment of Fees First week of July (up to 1pm)
Second week of July
Application Forms DU Admission 2012-2013
You can buy the common admission forms (OMR) at these centres.
Application Forms DU Admission 2012-2013 NORTH DELHI
1. Dean Students Welfare Office. North Campus 27667092
2. Kirorimal College, North Campus 27667861
3. Faculty Of Arts, North Campus 27667981
4. Swami Shradhanand College, Alipur 27207533
Application Forms DU Admission 2012-2013 SOUTH DELHI
5. Deputy Dean Students Welfare Office, South Campus 24119832
6. Deshbandhu College, Kalkaji 26439565
7. A.R.S.D College. Dhaula Kuan 24113436
8. Gargi College, Siri Fort Road 25494544
9. P.G.D.A.V. College, Nehru Nagar, Ring Road 29832092
10. College Of Vocational Studies, Sheikh Sarai 29258544
Application Forms DU Admission 2012-2013 EAST DELHI
11 .Shyam Lai College. Shahadara 2324086
12. Vivekananda College, Vivek Vihar 22150100
13. Maharaja Agrasen College, Mayur Vihar, Phase-1: 22716039
Application Forms DU Admission 2012-2013 WEST DELHI
14. Rajdhani College. Raja Garden 25930752
15. Shyama Prasad Mukherji College. Punjabi Bagh (west) 25224499
Application Forms DU Admission 2012-2013 CENTRAL DELHI
16. Zakir Hussain College.
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg
Note - The dates are tentative and are likely to be announced in this manner. However students are advised to check the official website of DU for more details
More articles: Delhi University