Arena Animation, Delhi
Arena Animation is the best institute in Delhi for Multimedia and Animation Training. It is producing skilled and professional IT students every year. Till now it has sent 2,50,000 students. It also provides Job placement assurance to students and recruitment assistant to companies. The Business partner of Arena Animation is Aptech.
Courses Offered by Arena Animation and their details
you can get about all the details of the courses in Arena Animation from the following links.
Syllabus of the course Arena Animation
Syllabus of the course Arena Animation International Program
Syllabus of the course Arena Animation Academy Specialist Program
DAE-Animation Film Making
Eligibility for the course Arena Animation Film Making: The minimum eligibility for the course is 10+2 or 12th.
Other details of the course Arena Animation Film Making: There are 5 classes per week for the course and per class is for 4 hours. The duration for the course is 23 months or 1 years 11 months and it consists 5 semesters.
Semester wise Syllabus of the Course Arena Animation Film Making
Semester 1 Syllabus for Arena Animation Film Making
Animation Drawing & Design Fundamentals
In the Semester 1 you can learn design, anatomy, light & shade and perspectives, along with the study of Basic Animation Principles & timing for animation.
* Basic shapes & sketching techniques
* Anatomy drawing
* Body language & expressions
* Light, color & perspectives
* Digital sketching
* Animation concepts
* Process of animation
* Principles of animation
* Timing for animation
* Magic with Photoshop
* Photographic techniques
* Stop motion animation
*Alias Sketchbook Pro 2
*Adobe Photo shop CS4 Extended
Semester 2 Syllabus for Arena Animation Film Making
Animation Design & Pre-Production
In the Semester 2 you can learn character designing, concept art, acting & voice characterization, visual scripting using film grammar, drawing storyboards and creating animatics - are all included. Students prepare an E-project which includes pre-production of an original concept of 30-60 seconds' duration.
* Concept design, development & storytelling techniques
* Scriptwriting for animation
* Character design & development
* Concept art & inspirational sketches
* Acting & voice characterization
* Visual scripting with film language
* Storyboarding for animation
* Storyboard to animatics
* Basics of video editing
* Drawing & Adobe Photoshop CS4
* Sound Forge 9
* Adobe Premier Pro CS 4
Semester 3 Syllabus for Arena Animation Film Making
2D Classical Animation Production
In the Semester 3 you can learn drawing & concentrate on 2D Classical Animation Production - drawing keyframes, in-betweening, clean-ups, line testing, digital ink & paint to 2D Digital Post-Production by adding dialogues, sound effects, background music & final editing.
* Concepts of 2D, Cel & limited animation
* Keyframing, inbetweening & cleanups
* Digital ink & paint
* Animation scene planning
* 2D animation post-production
* Showreel development
* Toon Boom Studio 4/ Macromedia Flash CS4 Professional
Semester 4 Syllabus for Arena Animation Film Making
3D Animation Production Process
In the Semester 4 you can learn 3D modeling, texturing, rigging, character animation, lighting & final rendering
* Clay modeling
* Modeling with Maya
* Advanced modeling
* Texturing with Maya
* Rigging with Maya
* Character animation with Maya
* Lighting & rendering with Maya
* MAYA Unlimited 2009
* Zbrush 3
Semester 5 Syllabus for Arena Animation Film Making
Post-Production & Animation Specialization
In the Semester 5 you can learn professional Show-reel with specialization in 3D Character Animation.
* 3D dynamics – hair, fur & cloth
* Concepts of visual effects
* Introduction to Motion Capture for animation
* Post-production for animation
* Show-reel development – 3D Character Animation
* MAYA Unlimited 2009
* Motion Builder 7.5
* Adobe Premier Pro CS4 & Combustion/ Final Cut Pro
Arena Animation is available in every corner of Delhi. You get the address of Arena Animation in Delhi from the related article.
More articles: Arena animation
No responses found. Be the first to comment...