Delhi Education guide
General Knowledge question and Answers for CBSE class 9th and 10th CCE based assignments
Posted Date: 21-Dec-2010
Now under CCE programme of class IX and X under CBSE syllabus, students are asked to ask some current affairs and GK questions in class one by one from all students . I am giving few Q&A in this context to these students .
Current affairs and GK questions :
1. Name the person who won 2010 BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award ?
2. Name the Capital of Denmark ?
3. Name the place where the only rock-cut Jain temple in situated in south India?
4. Can you tell the name of the first batsman to score 50 Test centuries ?
1. Tony McCoy wins 2010 BBC Sports Personality of the Year Award.
2. Copenhagenis the capital of Denmark.
3. Sittanavasal (Southern Andhra Pradesh)
4. Sachin Tendulkar
CBSE exam timetable 2011 class 12th
CBSE 2011 Class 12th Board Exams Result
CBSE 2011 exam time table, date sheet announcement
CCE based Class 9th and 10th Programmes
CBSE Exam 2011 Results CBSE 10th CBSE 12th Examination Results 2011 Online
Hopeline- new helping programme by CBSE
New format of CBSE Certificates
Read related articles:
Central board of secondary education
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "General Knowledge question and Answers for CBSE class 9th and 10th CCE based assignments "
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Articles by Email
Last 7 Days
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.