Exam Details - IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Examinations
IGNOU conduct IGNOU OPENMAT-XXIX 2011, twice a year for Admission to Management Programmes offered by IGNOU.
Eligibility to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Examinations
To apply for IGNOU OPENMAT-XXIX 2011 candidate must have one of the following qualification:
1. Bachelor’s Degree +3 Years’ Supervisory/ Managerial / Professional experience
2. Degree in Engineering/ Technology / Medicine / Architecture / Law, etc
3. Professional Qualifications in Accountancy / Cost & Work Accountancy / Company Secretary ship etc.
4. Master’s Degree in any subject
5. Non- Graduates candidates having 6 years of experience in Supervisory / Managerial / Professional can apply for Diploma in Management (DIM) only.
How to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Examinations
Please visit IGNOU OPENMAT-XXIX 2011
Question paper pattern for IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Examinations
There will a Test booklet containing 200 objective types multiple choice questions and a specifically designed OMR response sheet provided you at the examination Hall. For each question, there are four answer choices suggested and you have to select the right answer from amongst the given answers. Duration of the examination will be of Three Hours
Syllabus for IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Examinations
Questions will be asked from the following sections or subjects.
School of Management Studies, IGNOU contact details
School of Management Studies
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068
Email : email@example.com
Start Practice Test...
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...