You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Important announcement in DelhiSpider

Dear friends,

DelhiSpider.com was launched a few years ago and we have been existing with a purpose. We helped several members earn a decent amount of revenue through content contribution here.

We have been depending on Google for traffic and AdSense revenue. However, in the last few months, due to a lot of changes from Google, we are no longer in a position to continue working as we used to. Our traffic has been significantly lost after the Google updates, due to the nature of the content we were publishing. Also, our revenue has been gone down.

We are forced to make a few changes in the way we operate this website:

1. We no longer accept massive content from members. Instead, we will focus on high quality content, only from selected members.

2. We no longer offer lot of reward programs, contests etc. Instead, we will pay higher cash rewards for the selected members who contribute high quality content on a regular basis.

3. We are deleting all content that do not adhere to the new Google quality guidelines and policies. High quality content from the past will be retained.

4. We are discontinuing all sections except Forum and Resources. We no longer accept content in other sections. However, existing high quality content in other sections will be retained.

5. We are looking for a webmaster on revenue sharing basis. The webmaster should be a local resident of Delhi.
    Mr. Tony,
    Indeed ut has been natter of concern. It was long back I stopped sharing things on this site, due to some reasons which one person related to site is aware about.
    I can render my services if you think that I may be capable for the same. Hope you can read some of my previous articles here and let me know if I may be worth for.

Regards,
    NADEEM NAQVI

Nadeemji,

The admins in DelhiSpider has been changed and we will be starting fresh. I am happy to welcome you back to DelhiSpider.

Mr. Tony,
    It is really pleasure to work with a dedicated person of your calibre.
    Hope my services may help bring in some traffic to this site which is related to my state.

Regards,
    NADEEM NAQVI

Mr. Tony,
    I am still waiting for your response to my comment on the thread you have created. I would like to know what is your response to my comment.

Regards,
    NADEEM NAQVI

Nadeemji,

Your articles are definitely worth and you are welcome to contribute further. I assure that your articles will be rewarded according to the merit.

Mr. Tony,
    I am still waiting for your response to my comment on the thread you have created. I would like to know what is your response to my comment.

Regards,
    NADEEM NAQVI

I already replied to your message above. Are you talking about your reply in anyother threads/ Please make it clear. Or, please repeat your query here once again so that I can respond to it. It will be much easier to ask the question again so that I can understand what you mean.

• Sign In to post your comments